- Facing down the Black Dog
- Can Magic Mushrooms Cure Depression?
- Happiness and Genetic Bingo
- Really Bad Hair Day
- Free Legal High
- Scandinavian Happiness
- Depression – Rational Enquiry vs Emotional Wallowing
- Dealing with Depression
- Job Satisfaction and Happiness – Pigs’ Ears and Silk Purses
- Self-Help Gurus
- Dementia – A Carer’s Survival Guide
- The Stockmarket as a Complex Adaptive System
- Investment “Systems”
- Hedge Funds – not so clever after all
- Artificial Intelligence for Financial Market Prediction
- How Much to Trade – Fixed Fractional Position Sizing
- Volatility Based Stops
- Trend Following Systems
- Global Macro
- Invest or Gamble?
- A Quantitative Approach to Cryptocurrency Investing
- 8 Steps to Profitable Investment
- A few Simple Investment Rules are All You Need.
- Simple Investment Strategies
- Fundamental Analysis – Expensive and Futile
- Where are the Customers’ Yachts?
- Technical Analysis – Embarrassing Nonsense
- Trade as Seldom as Possible
- Profitable Stock Market Investment is Very Simple
Life The Universe and Everything
- We are looking for the following qualities….
- Thoughts from the back of beyond.
- A Time to Live
- Out of my Skull
- Flogging Blogging
- We are all Gay now
- The Internet Blagger and Bluffer
- The Hazards of Dramatising the Near Past
- Has Iain M. Banks Sublimed?
- The Magician’s Nephew
- The Book of Common Prayer
- Dvorak – Stabat Mater
- Do Not Stand by My Grave and Weep
- Victoria’s Requiem
- The Beauty of Performance
- If God could be killed, it’d be dead already
- Magic Mushrooms for depression: collective delusion?
- Was the Noble Savage a Happy Bunny?
- Ich Bin ein Londoner
- The Schoolyard Thug
- Sibling Bitterness
- The Salesman
- “Objective truth” is an illusion.
- Was the Noble Savage a Happy Bunny?
- Class Prejudice
- The Arab Israeli conflict is very, very Simple
- Carpe Diem
- Why are we forgetting the deaths of 100 million in the Spanish Flu outbreak?
- Is it all gloom?
- Corrosive, Obsessive Hatred
- To defeat hatred
- Catharsis in Writing
- With Hindsight….
- The Existence of Evil
- Bad News Fatigue
- Communist Manifesto vs Mein Kampf
- Division and indoctrination, greed, violence and politics.
- Meghan Markle’s Royal Knees Up
- Australia’s lame response to Anwar Ibrahim’s detention
- Utopian descent into Dystopian Horror
- With or without Trump, we must back UN’s education drive
- Class War in Journalism and Politics
- Conflict in The Middle East
- We are Slaves to the FANGs
- Bashing Grammar Schools
- Am I a Guardian Reader?
- Why I do not read the News
- The Absurdity of Land Ownership
- Poverty in an Infinite Universe?
- Right Honourable Gentlemen
- Trump – Vulgar or Venal?
- Is Jacob Rees-Mogg Walter the Softy?
- War – Why do the Nations rage?
- The Unknowing Fool
- Get Rich Quick: El Dorado
- The Internet – Saviour or Satan?
- Do I mean what I write, do I write what I mean?
- The Internet Troll and the Origins of Conflict
- In Defense of the Trinity
- Matins in a country church
- Psalm 137: Happy the one who takes your little ones, and dashes them against the rock.
- Bishop Michael Curry – the Royal Wedding
- We are all so Sinful
- Cargo Cults
- A Beautiful Question: Finding Nature’s Deep Design
- Anger – an Evolutionary Curse
- A Secular Epiphany
- New Age Quackery?
- Renaissance Man: Dead or Alive?
- The Abolition of Suffering
- Am I a Quale?
- What am I?
- Science and the Sublime
- Can Artificial Intelligence dream of electric sheep?
- Depression and Determinism – can we Change our Mind?
- God’s Bleak House
- Right Thinking
- Consider the Lilies of the Field…
- On Age
- Thought as the enemy of Moksha
- The Mysticism of Blade Runner
- The Doors of Perception
- Will the meek inherit the earth?
- Solace for Deep Weariness
- Was Albert Einstein into Alchemical Healing?
- How to be a 21st Century Hermit
- Tilting at Windmills
- How should you deal with a pig?
- A Moral Dilemma
- Must Try Harder
- To Regret or to Reset
- A Meditation on Death
- Why Write a Blog
- Seeking Consciousness
- Peace which the World Cannot Give?
- Don’t Go Down the Rabbit Hole
- Meditation is not Just for Christmas
- In Search of the Soul